Sunday, October 31, 2010

Your Doing it All Wrong!

Below is an except of a post by Louise Venison...one of my mentors. Very educational! If you are trying to succeed in network or affiliate marketing, this is a must read article! So here we go:

Before I say any more, I’d like to point out that I did what I’m about to write about for many years. I wasn’t making any money, but I stuck with it because practically everyone else was doing it, so I thought it must be the way to succeed. It wasn’t. It was only when I stopped doing this and started doing it differently that I started to see results.

What am I talking about? Take a look at the 2 lists below.
List One

2:1 surf ratio for free members
10 second timer
daily credit contests
frequent “bonus surf” days
up to 50% commission
I made this list up. It’s the kind of thing you might see on a splash page advertising a traffic exchange.

List Two

quick start dollars
5 in 7 cash
commissions
double commissions
spillover
matching bonuses


To continue reading this post, please go to Louise's Blog You will not be sorry you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment